THREE days until Halloween!
Anyone got their costumes ready yet??
Today is a special post because I am giving you 2 Halloween-inspired food ideas.
Two for the price of one?
“You must be crazy!” you are thinking.
You are right!
I am crazy.
…Crazy about Halloween (too obvious?)…
and giving you as many ideas for your Halloween-themed party as possible.
- 1 Reed avocado, mashed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 c. cilantro
- chips (I am obsessed with these non-corn chips!!!)
- black olives, sliced
- Combine guacamole ingredients together (avocado, garlic, lime juice and cilantro)
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out a small circle and place on a platter (or individual plates).
- Place a chip on each side of the guacamole for wings and two tiny pieces for ears.
- Finish with olive eyes and serve.
I destroyed each and every one of these bats.
I have a guacamole addiction so I found this without a problem to devour.
In fact it was my lunch yesterday
Currently starting a scrapbook of all my friends in their Halloween costumes this year.