Guacamole Halloween Bats for the win!
THREE days until Halloween!
Anyone got their costumes ready yet??
Today is a special post because I am giving you 2 Halloween-inspired food ideas. Two for the price of one? “You must be crazy!” you are thinking. You are right! I am crazy. …Crazy about Halloween (too obvious?)…and giving you as many ideas for your Halloween-themed party as possible.
Follow the instructions here for these easy-to-make Guacamole Halloween Bats
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ small onion, thinly chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- blue corn chips
- black olives, sliced
- Combine the mashed avocado, onion, garlic, and lime juice together.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out the guacamole and place on a platter or individual plates.
- Place a chip on each side of the guacamole for wings and two tiny pieces for ears.
- Finish with olive eyes and serve.
I destroyed each and every one of these bats. I have a guacamole addiction so I found this without a problem to devour. In fact it was my lunch yesterday