- 2 red peppers, cut length-wise and de-gutted
- 1/2 c. uncooked, rinsed and drained quinoa
- 1 c. vegetable broth
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ancho chile seasoning
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- non-dairy sour cream for topping
- Cook quinoa as directed on package with veggie broth for more flavor.
- Saute onion in skillet until soft. Add cumin and ancho chile seasoning. Cook for another minute.
- Add beans and cooked quinoa into onion mix until well combined.
- Stuff inside peppers (either you can keep the peppers raw or char them on the stove top).
- Top with non-dairy sour cream and cilantro