- 1 c. nondairy milk
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c. whole chia seeds
- 1 tsp. of maple syrup or agave (add more of less, according to preference)
- Whisk together the cocoa powder and nondairy milk until combined.
- Pour in the chia seeds and whisk again.
- Allow to stand for 20+ minutes. I like to warm up in the microwave for 45 seconds at this point or simply eat cold.
- Top with sweetener of choice and toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 96g
- Fat: 5.7g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 9g