- 6–8 pieces gluten-free bread (use more if your loaf has small slices like GF bread often does), broken into bite-sized cubes
- 5 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 c. vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp.homemade nondairy butter
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a rectangular baking pan, place bread, herbs, and sea salt together.
- Sautee onions and garlic with the nondairy butter for 1-2 minutes. Add celery and cook until translucent.
- Pour onion mixture into the pan with the herbed bread and mix well. Stir in half the vegetable broth and cover with tin foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Take foil off the top, stir and bake another 15 minutes. If using the dried cranberries, add before stirring.
- If the stuffing is too dry for your liking, add 1/4 c. more vegetable broth
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 320mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 5.5g