- 3/4 c. raw cashews, soaked for 2–3 hours
- 2 c. water
- 1 frozen banana (must be frozen!)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted (use refined for non coconut taste)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Drain the water from the soaked cashews and place in a high speed blender. Add the 2 cups of water and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for another 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses and dust with nutmeg.