- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. corn syrup
- 3–4 Tb water
- 2 drops all-natural green food coloring
- Green apple candy flavoring
- 1/2 c. Homemade Caramels, melted (recipe link below)
- 8 lollipop sticks
- Place sugar, water, and corn syrup into a microwave safe bowl and mix well.
- Cover tightly with a piece of plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes.
- CAREFULLY remove the plastic wrap and stir the ingredients. Your wrap will most likely break apart at this point so tightly wrap again with another piece.
- Microwave for another 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Remove with oven mitts!
- Stir in coloring and flavor.
- In greased candy molds, pour the mixture in. Allow to set for 30 seconds and place the sticks in. The molds I used were on the thicker side so I was able to get 8 out of the mixture (if you do not have a candy mold, place a piece of parchment paper over a baking sheet. Line the lollipop sticks, leaving enough space for the tops of each lollipop. Spoon mixture over the top of the sticks. Please also note that if you are doing it this way, it will make more than 8 lollipops).
- Allow to set for 10 minutes or until completely firm.
- Dip lollipops into a small saucepan that is gently melting the caramels (be sure it is not on high so it is not burning it. Place of parchment to set.