- 1 recipe for Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar + 1 tsp. water = mix until a thick paste
- sliced almonds
- Edible eyes
- Orange Dots candies for beak and feet
- 3–4” circle cookie cutter
- Follow sugar cookie recipe, using the circular cookie cutter. Each cookie uses 2 circles: 1 for the body, 1 cut in half for the wings. Allow to completely cool.
- Coat body circle with royal icing.
- Place sliced almonds, orange Dots candy for the beak, and edible eyes on top.
- Secure the circle halves on each side with more royal icing and allow to set a good 10 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1.5g