Gluten, egg, and dairy-free
- 3/4 c. Gluten-free flour mix
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. vegan butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseed meal + 3 warm water, sit for 5 minutes to thicken
- 1/2 c. non-dairy chocolate chips
- 15 homemade White Chocolate Kisses (see beginning of the post for the link)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients until they are fully combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in non-dairy chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookie dough onto the baking sheet by the tablespoon. Bake for 8-10 minutes (the longer they bake, the crunchier they become so adjust to preference).
- Place a Kiss on each cookie directly in the center. Allow to cool on the sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. If the Kisses are getting too melted, place the cookies in the freezer for just 5 minutes. They will have no problems setting at this point.