- 6 corn tortillas (make sure that these are on the thinner side–if not they will be crispy along the edges but a little chewier in the middle)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Seasoning of choice (see above)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Place your tortillas on top of each other. Cut into 8 pie slices.
- In a medium-sized bowl place the “chips” inside and drizzle the olive oil over them until each side and piece is nicely covered.
- Coat each chip with seasoning of choice by sprinkling the seasoning with a spoon over it, making sure that both sides are perfectly coated.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, rotating your pan at the 7 minute mark. You want the edges to be lightly browned but keep your eye on burning during the last 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool before thoroughly enjoying.
- Serving Size: 10 chips
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 100mg
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg