- 1 1/2 c. heirloom tomatoes, roasted in the oven at 325 degrees for 15–20 minutes with 2 tsp. oil
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 of an onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded
- 1/4 c. cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- juice of 2 limes
- Roast 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Add the garlic, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and salt into a food processor. Pulse 3 times.
- Add the tomatoes and pulse until the salsa forms.
- Stir in the lime juice and salt according to taste.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Makes 1 full cup of salsa
- Serving Size: 4