It’s hunting season for S’Mores and instead of doing the same ol’, same ol’ I thought Fork & Beans needed a fun new twist on a classic summertime treat, using Enjoy Life chocolate chips, the ONLY brand of chocolate I use and love–(and I’m not just saying that. Go back to some of the first posts here and you will see that I have been a loyal supporter from the beginning). I take great pride being supported by incredible companies and spotlighting them over here with creative recipes and I’m just so thrilled to have the opportunity to link arms with Enjoy Life Foods to bring you some S’Mores Chocolate Bark.*
*You can read more about my sponsors here.
This just might be my new favorite way to eat S’mores but don’t write that in stone. It’s constantly changing every day (my opinions, that is) and so I am more than allowed to find a new way to combine allergen-friendly chocolate, vegan marshmallows, and my homemade gluten free graham crackers into a tasty combo that I enjoy even more. Then again, there really has never been a S’Mores combo that I have NOT liked. All our my favorite. True story. Best flavor party ever.
Be extra indulgent and pile a piece of this rich and sweet bark INSIDE a standard S’mores treat. Ha! Take your homemade graham crackers, shove a piece of Enjoy Life Foods’ chocolate bar (yes they chocolate bars now!), add a toasted marshmallow, insert piece of S’Mores Chocolate Bark, and then top it off with another graham cracker. Good luck fitting that into your mouth. How ridiculous would that be? And by ridiculous I of course mean YES.
The possibilities are endless with this recipe; add your favorite candies or even sprinkles to it but don’t skip out on the Enjoy Life chocolate chips. They make this recipe!
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment or wax paper.
- Create a rectangle with the melted chocolate. The bigger the rectangle, the thinner your bark will be. If you need to, you can pencil in the size you want prior to pouring the chocolate on the paper.
- Add the 1/4 c. white chocolate in globs in various spots on the semi-sweet chocolate. Using a spoon, slightly swirl it into the chocolate.
- Place the marshmallows, graham crackers, mini chocolate chips on top immediately.
- Drizzle with the 2 Tbsp. of both white and semi-sweet chocolates over the bark.
- Freeze for 15 minutes or until set and cut up bark.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 44mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 2g
Get creative this summer and see your S’Mores differently. You owe them that much after all these years that you have been flirting with each other.