The possibilities are endless with this recipe; add your favorite candies or even sprinkles to it but don’t skip out on the Enjoy Life chocolate chips. They make this recipe!
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment or wax paper.
- Create a rectangle with the melted chocolate. The bigger the rectangle, the thinner your bark will be. If you need to, you can pencil in the size you want prior to pouring the chocolate on the paper.
- Add the 1/4 c. white chocolate in globs in various spots on the semi-sweet chocolate. Using a spoon, slightly swirl it into the chocolate.
- Place the marshmallows, graham crackers, mini chocolate chips on top immediately.
- Drizzle with the 2 Tbsp. of both white and semi-sweet chocolates over the bark.
- Freeze for 15 minutes or until set and cut up bark.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 44mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 2g