- 1/2 box Lentil & Quinoa Rotelle from Ancient Harvest, cooked according to the box
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/4 c. cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil (or 2 tsp. dried)
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- pinch of sea salt to taste
- Drain the pasta.
- Place everything into a large bowl and toss until well-combined.
- Add more seasoning according to taste.
- Slice the tops off of 4 bell pepper and clean out the insides.
- Cut a piece of the bell pepper off the top to create a ring that is approx. 1/2″ thick. Cut in half.
- Using a piece of the pointy part of a toothpick, connect the bell pepper “handle” to the side of the bell pepper “bucket.”
- Fill the pasta salad into the buckets and serve.