Making your dinners easier for not only you but tastier for your family with Ancient Harvest! These easy Polenta Pizza Bites are ready in 15 minutes and are a great way to enjoy pizza without having to make a yeast-filled dough. Pizza ready in a matter of minutes? Who’s with me?
And yes, that is nondairy cheese. I was just as surprised too (using Trader Joe’s mozzarella soy cheese). I couldn’t believe how meltable it was but it paired perfectly with this utmost delicious polenta. It’s a 15 minute dinner idea that your kids will definitely love!
Polenta Pizza Bites
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 12 Pizza Bites 1x
Need a quick, easy and gluten free dinner idea? Give these nondairy Polenta Pizza Bites a try!
- 1 tube Ancient Harvest Polenta, cut into 1/2” slices
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1/2 c. nondairy cheeze (I used Trader Joe’s and it melted like a dream)
Toppings of choice:
- minced basil
- sliced bell peppers
- chopped black olives
- chopped mushrooms
- Preheat your oven to Broil. Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper and lightly grease with olive oil spray.
- Place the polenta slices on the baking sheet and broil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip over with a spatula.
- Spread the pizza sauce, nondairy cheeze, and toppings of choice on top.
- Broil another 2 minutes or until the cheeze melts to your liking.
The best part is that you can top these polenta pizza bites off any way you want. I went for the all-veggies route but you are more than welcome to do whatever you want. Just as long as you use Ancient Harvest polenta as the pizza crust, you cannot go wrong. It’s the perfect in-a-bind dinner idea for any of you moms (or dads)…
Be sure to tag you recreations on Instagram! I love to see what you make over there…
YUM!!! I looooooooooooooooooove polenta! It’s been a LONG time since I made any. Will have to remedy SOON. 🙂
Polenta is so comforting and delicious, huh?! xo
I made these last night! So quick and easy and delicious! This will be a weeknight go-to for sure.
WoooooHoooooo, love hearing that!
Looks real good. I am going to try making my own polenta, put it in a can to cool, put in fridg then slice after gets cold. Think that would work
Sounds like a great idea. Let me know if that works!
This is such a creative idea1 Can’t wait to try it!
Yay, hope you enjoy it Christine. xo