Made with only the freshest ingredients, these pumpkin quinoa donuts are a healthier choice for your kids this Halloween.
- 3/4 c. Ancient Harvest quinoa flour
- 1/2 c. arrowroot powder
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 c. coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 3/4 c. nondairy milk
- 1/2 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c. dark chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp. nondairy white chocolate, melted
- 28 homemade googly eyes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a mini donut pan.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients (up to the nutmeg) in a medium bowl. Add the nondairy milk, pumpkin, oil, and vinegar and stir until just combined.
- Pipe into the mini donut pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool outside of the pan on a wire rack.
- Dip the tops of the donuts into the melted dark chocolate.. Allow to set on a piece of parchment paper. Add the googly eyes.
- Drizzle the melted nondairy white chocolate onto the top of the donuts to create the look of gauze.
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 66mg
- Fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 3.2g