- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 cucumber slices, for the eyes
- 2 small circles of nondairy cheeze, for the eyes
- 2 peppercorns, for the eyes
- 1 baby carrot, use for the beak and feet
- 1/4 of a cherry tomato, for the snood
- Blue corn chips, for the feathers
- In a bowl, scoop out the flesh of the avocado and smash it down.
- Add the garlic, lime juice, cilantro and salt until well-combined.
- Place the guacamole back into the avocado skin.
- Put on a plate and assemble the face.
- Add chips around the turkey and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/2 serving
- Calories: 233
- Sodium: 198mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 7.2g
- Protein: 4.4g