- 2 corn tortillas, baked or fried until crisp
- 1 avocado, smashed with the juice of 1 lime wedge
- 1/4 c. green bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 c. red bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 c. yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 c. black olives, diced
- Either bake (at 375 degrees) or fry up your corn tortillas in a skillet until lightly browned. Allow to cool down and firm up some more.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out some smashed avocado onto each tostada.
- Layer with each bell pepper color and then outline with black olives.
- Serve with a healthy serving of beans and Cauliflower Spanish Rice (optional)