This 4 ingredient Lemony Hummus Crab Dip is bursting of tart flavor and topped with the cutest bell pepper crab. Perfect for a summer-themed party!
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1–2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp. Tahini
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1–2 lemons
For the Crab:
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 homemade googly eyes
- 1 toothpick
- In a food processor, throw all of the ingredients for the hummus together and mix until smooth. Add more lemon juice if you want the hummus to be a smoother consistency.
- Cut the bottom portion of the red bell pepper off for the head. Cut only 1/3 of the pepper.
- Cut 4 claws from the very top portion of the pepper. You should have a middle portion of the pepper leftover. Slice and use for more claws/legs.
- Glue 2 homemade google eyes to a toothpick, broken in half. Stick onto the top of the crab head.
- Serve with fresh veggies and chips.