These DIY Chocolate Pudding Snack Packs are by far one of my favorite desserts to make for my small family when I want something chocolatey to eat. Granted, this recipe is intended to be put into to-go baggies and thrown into the little ones lunch boxes, however, I can’t ever seem to get past the whole “save for the next day” part. I find myself spooning the pudding into my mouth until I say, Screw it, and just dump it into a bowl and eat and eat and eat. In my defense, this chocolate pudding really is THAT good.
RELATED: Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
I also love how healthy AND easy it is to throw this together too! It’s full of plant-based nutrition and protein from cashews, Silk cashew milk, and a sweet potato. All of which gives it great texture and hidden nutrition. Shhhh! Just don’t tell the kids because they’ll never know if you don’t tell them! I only use five ingredients for these DIY Chocolate Pudding Snack Packs (this recipe is inspired from my original Healthy Chocolate Pudding):
- raw cashews
- Silk dairy free milk
- sweet potato
- dark cocoa powder
- maple syrup for a slightly sweet taste
RELATED: Dairy Free Banana Pudding
That’s it! You have no excuse not to make these DIY Chocolate Pudding Snack Packs as they are a healthier treat for your kids to throw into their school lunch boxes.Print
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 c. raw cashews
- 1 1/2 c. Silk cashew milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 c. dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- Poke several holes into the sweet potato with a fork. Place on a place and cover, microwave for 8-10 min or until soft. Allow to cool before taking the flesh out of its skin.
- Place everything into a high-speed blender and blend until completely smooth. If your pudding needs more liquid, add 1 tablespoon of dairy free milk at a time.
- Either place into to-go pouches (if you do so, it will fill 3 of them) or small, individual-sized mason jars.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Serving Size: 1 Pudding Pop
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 10.7g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4.2g
RELATED: Vegan Chocolate Pudding
This post has been sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.