Make healthier, homemade spooktacular treats for your kids, full of brown rice cereal, gluten free oats, peanut butter (use a seed butter if allergic), and honey. Using my Healthy No Bake Granola Bar recipe, these Granola Bar Mummies make for an easy snack to drizzle some dairy free white chocolate over and slap some homemade googly eyes on. P.S. You are free to make these mummies with your favorite store-bought granola bars too, making this an even easier treat to make!
These Granola Bar Mummies come as the perfect after-school snack or even a surprise treat to throw into their lunch boxes. The sheer delight they will have when they open up their lunch to find these cuties staring back at them!Print
- Follow recipe instructions for the granola bars. Once they have set, cut into 12 bars.
- Add a set of googly eyes to each granola bar. You can use a dab of the melted white chocolate as glue to keep in place if you wish.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into a piping bag or plastic baggie with the corner cut out. Drizzle the white chocolate over the granola bars.
- Allow to fully set (either on the counter or place in the freezer) before serving.
Recipe notes for these Granola Bar Mummies:
- For a help deciding on which white chocolate is best to use, this Dairy Free White Chocolate Guide was made just for you!
- Use brown rice syrup instead of honey if you need to keep this recipe vegan.
- Making your own homemade googly eyes have never been easier!
- Currently there is no substitute for the oats if you are celiac and cannot consume gluten free certified oats. You can always just try replacing with more brown rice cereal.
Want more no-bake Halloween options? Give these a try: