Impress your Thanksgiving party goers with the Ultimate Turkey Veggie Platter before you serve the main meal. Depending on your food lifestyle preferences, this just might be the only turkey you serve this holiday (and let’s be honest, it’s definitely the cutest!)
From Thanksgiving Stuffing Cupcakes, Stuffed Squash Turkeys, and even a Scarecrow Veggie Ranch Dip, your choices for cuteness this holiday are unlimited! Of course I have a couple more options to give you before the big day arrives but this gives you a good start, wouldn’t you say?
Here’s a quick photo tutorial on how to make the Ultimate Turkey Veggie Platter:
The Ultimate Turkey Veggie Platter
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 1 Turkey Veggie Platter 1x
- 1 tub favorite hummus (or use this homemade lemony hummus recipe)
- 1 c. baby carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 2 edible googly eyes
- Place the hummus into a small bowl and fill to the top.
- Slice the yellow bell pepper at the top and bottom and deseed from the inside. Save the top and bottom pieces because they will be the turkey head and wings. Slice the remaining bell pepper into sticks. Slice the red bell pepper the same way.
- Following the photo tutorial above, layer the platter with the baby carrots first, then the red and yellow bell pepper sticks, and top with broccoli florets.
- Create the turkey head and wings with the yellow bell pepper. Add two googly eyes, a small triangle cut from a baby carrot for the beak and the waddle from the scraps of the red bell pepper. Use 1 baby carrot, slice in half and cut out toes for the turkey feet.
Sitting at the kids table at Thanksgiving has never been cooler! Anyone want to join me?
Want more turkey-themed Thanksgiving foods? Check these out:
This is absolutely cute! What a healthy and fun veggie plate! My family is going to have a big potluck party on Thanksgiving. I’ll definitely make this one.Thanks for sharing.