- 4 crunchy chocolate cookies (I used Enjoy Life)
- 8 mini cookies (I used Enjoy Life minis)
- 8 homemade googly eyes
- 4 pink-colored jelly beans (I used Surf Sweets)
- 8 sunflower seeds
- 8 dairy free chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate sprinkles
- 1/4 c. melted chocolate, for the “glue”
- Add a thin layer of melted chocolate on the top of the crunchy chocolate cookie for the hair. Immediately cover with sprinkles.
- “Glue” the mini cookies in the middle of the large cookie for the cheeks.
- Add the pink jelly bean for the nose, the googly eyes, and the sunflower seeds for the teeth.
- “Glue” the 2 chocolate chips for the ears. Allow the chocolate to firm up (approx. 5-10 minutes).