- 1/2 c. homemade chia seed jam
- 2 c. favorite plain yogurt
- 1/2 c. Sweet Home Farm granola
- drizzle honey (optional)
- 2 wide-mouthed mason jars
- 2 plastic applesauce containers, cleaned out
- Fill each mason jar with the 1/4 c. chia seed jam.
- Pour 1 c. of the yogurt on top.
- Place the granola inside the cleaned out applesauce containers. Place the flat cover of the mason jar over the applesauce container and put over the top of the jar. Twist on top to secure the granola. Take the yogurt cup to go for a quick snack on the go!