- 2 slices gluten free bread
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter (see instructions for nut-free version ideas)
- mandarin slices from 1 to-go cup, drained
- 1 banana slice, cut in half
- 2 blueberries
- 1 raspberry
- 2 almonds
- Toast 1 slice of bread. Cut the other slice into 2 small circles for the cheeks. Keep the crust and slice into thin strips for the whiskers.
- Slather toasted bread with peanut butter (or use your favorite seed butter for a nut-free version).
- Surround the entire toast with mandarin slices.
- Add the banana slices and blueberries for the eyes.
- Cut a raspberry horizontally in half. Use the top part for the nose and the bottom for the mouth.
- Add the almonds for the ears (or use the remaining bread scraps in the shape of triangles for nut-free version).
- Place the whiskers on top of the cheeks.