Feel good about feeding your kids a healthy morning meal option when you make them this rainbow-themed No Bake Granola Breakfast Pizza, made with Sweet Home Farm granola. Even better is how it requires absolutely no baking time and all you need to make this is four simple ingredients: granola, melted coconut oil, yogurt, and fresh fruit. Breakfast is easier (and cuter) than ever!
My personal favorite choice for granola is Sweet Home Farm’s Honey Nut. It isn’t too clumpy so it’s perfect for blending and creating a nice crust for this recipe. All you need to do is add melted coconut oil (remember to use refined if you don’t like the flavor of coconut) to the blended up granola and allow to set in the fridge. You’re now on your way to a Rainbow-themed breakfast in no time!
- 2 c. Sweet Home Farm Granola (I used Honey Almond flavor)
- 5 Tbsp. refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 c. yogurt of choice
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 c. raspberries
- 1 to-go cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- honey drizzle (optional)
- In a food processor, pulse the granola until you get an in between of flour and chopped up granola. Add the melted oil until well-combined.
- Pour the crust on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mold into a rainbow shape with your hands, firmly pressing down.
- Place the baking sheet into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- While that is chilling, slice your fruit.
- Remove from the freezer and coat with the yogurt. Add the fruit to create a beautiful rainbow. Drizzle the top with honey and serve.
Don’t forget that St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner so if you are looking for a fun, holiday-inspired breakfast, this No Bake Granola Breakfast Pizza is the way to go! If I were you, I’d leave some gold coins at the end of this rainbow. Who knows, maybe a leprechaun or two will greet you as well. Ooooh, this is giving me ideas for when my son is old enough to appreciate this. Who am I kidding? You better believe I’m making this for me come March 17th!
Looking for more rainbow-themed foods for St. Patrick’s Day? Check these out:
This post has been sponsored by Attune Foods. All text and opinions are my own.