- 2 c. Sweet Home Farm Granola (I used Honey Almond flavor)
- 5 Tbsp. refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 c. yogurt of choice
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 c. raspberries
- 1 to-go cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- honey drizzle (optional)
- In a food processor, pulse the granola until you get an in between of flour and chopped up granola. Add the melted oil until well-combined.
- Pour the crust on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mold into a rainbow shape with your hands, firmly pressing down.
- Place the baking sheet into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- While that is chilling, slice your fruit.
- Remove from the freezer and coat with the yogurt. Add the fruit to create a beautiful rainbow. Drizzle the top with honey and serve.