You got 5 minutes? Then you have just the right amount of time that it takes to make the easiest homemade frozen yogurt recipe out there. It’s actually plain ridiculous how EASY it is to make this frozen treat, especially when it comes to taste. Sweetened naturally by the fruit and a slight boost from maple syrup, this is an ice cream option you can feel good about serving to your kids. Just in time for summer too!
RELATED: Frozen Breakfast Bars
Bursting with fresh fruit flavors and the slight tanginess of the plain yogurt, it’s incredible how two ingredients can make a soft, FroYo-like ice cream in a matter of minutes. Simply blend in a food processor. I have eaten this in a couple different ways now: Served immediately after blending, and freezing for 1+ hours and then serving. It all depends on how soft you don’t mind your FroYo being. Scoop it into a bowl, pile on the scoops onto a sugar cone, topped with sprinkles, fresh fruit or even whipped cream. However you choose to eat this Homemade Frozen Yogurt, it’s a guaranteed family hit in your house!
RELATED: Frozen Yogurt Bark
RELATED: Nice Cream Milkshakes
Frozen berries, plain yogurt, and a dash of maple syrup is all you need to make the Easiest Homemade Frozen Yogurt. A healthy dessert treat for the family!Print
Easiest Berry FroYo
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: Serves 4
- 3 c. frozen berries of choice (or a medley mix)
- 3/4 c. yogurt, plain
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Place all three ingredients into a food processor or blender. Mix until just blended.
- Place frozen yogurt into an airtight container* and freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Allow to soften a little before scooping.
- Scoop into a cup, cone, or serve with sprinkles.
*You can immediately serve this DIY FroYo right after blending for a softer option or freeze and then serve.
Done in 5 minutes flat, the EASIEST Homemade Frozen Yogurt perfect named!
Homemade Frozen Yogurt recipe notes:
- If you are dairy free, simply replace the regular plain yogurt with a dairy free version.
- You can use a combo of berries if you like, for a more flavorfully complex bite.
- Serve the soft FroYo immediately after blending or freeze for a couple of hours for a harder scoop.
Oh my, this I am in love with this!! I love how easy it is, but how YUM! I am book marking this for the next really warm summer day!! (it’s been a bit rainy here lately) I love food so much and the cleaner and healthier, the better! (Check out my Peaches + Kale Summer Smoothie here –> https://healthyhabits.sendlane.com/view/healthyhabits) Thank you so much for sharing this recipe! Love your entire blog too <3
Does 3 c. stand for 3 cups ? :=)
It absolutely does 🙂
i like it
What flavor is the white?
I think I’m going to do this and put it in popsicle molds!
That sounds like a perfect treat idea!