Stuffed with lots of healthy ingredients like frozen fruit, yogurt, and Ripple Foods dairy free milk, these are Smoothie Bowls kids will love! Blend, spoon, and top with fresh fruit to create some insanely fun designs that your family go bananas over*.
*Possible intended pun.
RELATED: Kid Friendly Smoothie Pops
Made with Ripple Foods Milk, these are not only Smoothie Bowls kids will love but they are safe for your littles who happen to have any allergens to nuts, soy or grains. That’s right, this milk is made from pea protein. High in protein (8g of plant based protein to be exact), low in sugar, and completely dairy free, here is a milk alternative drink perfect for those who cannot drink a nut-based milk. Or anyone really.
Now for the fun part! Turn your blender creations into Smoothie Bowls kids will love by turning them into creative designs like Animals, Rainbows, or even Flowers. Using fresh fruit only, the possibilities of your kids’ imaginations are endless…and healthy!
Easy to make and even more fun to eat, this is your new breakfast routine! These really ARE Smoothie Bowls kids will lovePrint
- 1 c. frozen berries of choice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. Ripple Foods milk, vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
For the Owl:
- 2 kiwi slices, for the eyes
- 1 banana slices, for the eyes
- 2 blueberries, for the eyes
- 2 strawberry slices, for the wings
- 2 kiwi slices, cut into triangles for the feathers
- 1 mandarin slice, cut in half, for the beak
For the Rainbow:
- 2 strawberries, chopped
- 10 mandarin orange slices
- 2 kiwi slices, chopped
- handful blueberries
For the Flower:
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 3 blackberries
- Cut up fresh fruit for topping prior to making the smoothie bowl so it’s ready immediately.
- Throw the smoothie bowl ingredients into a high speed blender and mix until smooth. You might need to stop, mix with a wooden spoon (or shake up), and then blend again because the consistency will be very thick.
- Spoon the smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with fresh fruit for fun designs.
RELATED: Monster Smoothie Bowls
Looking to try out something new and great tasting and buy Ripple Foods Milk? Click here to find where you can locate a store nearest you. They have a variety of flavors: Original, Unsweetened, Vanilla, and Chocolate. They also come in great kid sizes too! Perfect for stuffing into the lunchbox.
This post has been sponsored by Ripple Foods. All text and opinion are my own.