- 4 bell peppers, various colors
- 8 green olives
- 4 toothpicks, broken in half
- 2 cucumber slices, cut lengthwise
- 2 mini bell peppers, sliced in half
For salad mix:
- 2 c. lettuce
- 1/2 c. shredded carrots
- 1/4 c. cucumber, cubed
- 1 radish, sliced
- handful small broccoli florets
- dressing of choice (try this dairy free ranch dressing or asian peanut dressing)
- Slice the tops off of the bell peppers and deseed the insides.
- Place a green olive in each broken half of a toothpick and insert into the tops of the bell peppers for eyes.
- Combine the salad ingredients together and toss with your choice of dressing.
- Evenly distribute the salad into each pepper.
- Add a cucumber slice as the tongue or even a sliced half of a mini bell pepper. Switch up to give them their own unique personality.
- Add the top back onto the pepper band serve with dinner.