- 3 bananas
- 1 c. gluten free flour (I use Bob’s Redmill Gluten-Free 1:1 Baking Flour)
- 1 1/2 c. oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. matcha powder
- strawberries for garnishing
Chocolate Sauce (optional)
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat a large skillet (or your pancake griddle) over medium-low heat. Combine all ingredients in your blender/food processor and blend until smooth.
- Grease your griddle with coconut oil and pour your batter. These might cook a bit faster than you are used to, so keep an eye out. When you start to see little bubbles form on the surface, it’s time to flip! Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- To make your chocolate sauce, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a measuring cup and microwave until melted, about a minute-a minute and a half.
- Pour chocolate sauce over pancakes and serve with fresh strawberries!