- Sabra roasted red bell pepper hummus
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 cheese slices
- handful of lettuce
- 6 cucumber slices
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- shredded carrots
- 8 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsp. diced onion (omit if kid doesn’t like onions)
- Using a rolling pin, flatten out the sandwich bread to give a little more length without breaking it.
- Slather the entire piece of bread with hummus.
- Start to layer the slice of bread with the cheese. Add the lettuce, avocado, cucumber, and shredded carrots into one of the corners of the bread.
- Roll up like a taco and top with the tomatoes and onions. Place into a lunch storage. Repeat with the other piece of bread.
Keywords: kid lunchbox, fun food