Surprise your little ones on Christmas morning with these easy Christmas Breakfast Waffles in the shape of Santa. All you need is frozen waffles, strawberries, and truwhip whipped cream!
RELATED: Santa Bagels
What’s better than a tub of truwhip, you ask? Finding their truwhirl squeezable piping bag! This is genius, folks. Same creamy, whipped taste but now in a bag that you can squeeze out, making Santa’s beard easy and in a snap to create (or should I say in a squeeze?)
Making these Christmas Breakfast Waffles in the shape of Santa couldn’t be more fun! All you need is:
- truwhirl squeezable bag
- frozen waffles
- strawberries, stems removed and sliced
- chocolate chips
RELATED: Santa Hummus Dip
Here is a step-by-step photo tutorial on how I made these holiday-themed waffles:
- truwhirl squeezable bag (for the beard)
- 4 frozen waffles (for the face)
- 8 strawberries, stems removed and sliced (for the hat)
- 4 raspberries (for the nose)
- 8 chocolate chips (for the eyes)
- Toast the frozen waffles. Remove from oven.
- Add the sliced strawberries for the hat (2 sliced strawberries per waffle is all you will need).
- Pipe the truwhirl whipped cream for the beard.
- Add the chocolate chip eyes and raspberry nose.
- Serve immediately.
If you make these Christmas Breakfast Waffles, be sure to tag me @forkandbeans over at Instagram. I love seeing all of your recreations! And if you want to find a store near you that carries the truwhirl bags, check this out for a locator.
RELATED: Santa Fruit Pops