- 1 1/2 c. oat, whole wheat, white, or gluten free flour
- 1/2 c. coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/4 c. oil
- 1/4 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. frozen mini blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Grease or line a mini muffin tin with liners.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Pour all of the wet ingredients (except frozen blueberries) into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Lightly coat the blueberries with flour until even (optional) so they won’t sink to the bottom.
- Fold in blueberries to the mix.
- Add to muffin tin until the batter fully reaches the top of each muffin liner.
- Bake for 12-15 min or until the tops of the muffins bounce back when gently touched.
- Allow to cool on a baking rack.
To keep fresh, place leftover muffins in a sealable bag or container. Will keep fresh up to one week. You can also freeze them for up to one month.