- 1/2 c. vegan chocolate, melted
- 1/4 c. dry roasted, lightly salted peanuts
- candy mold (optional)
- Coat the candy mold with a thin layer of chocolate, making sure the bottom and sides are completely coated.
- Add the peanuts and then fill the rest with chocolate.
- Freeze for 15 minutes or until set.
If you are not using a mold, Place a piece of parchment paper and line an 8×8 pan. Coat with thin layer of chocolate first. Add 2nd layer of peanuts. Lots of them! Coat with rest of chocolate until peanuts are covered. Freeze 10 minutes. Cut with serated knife to break off pieces.