- 1/2 c. Cara’s All-Purpose flour blend
- 1/2 c. Daiya cheeze, cheddar flavor
- 2 Tbsp. nondairy butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp. ice water
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In an electric mixer, combine butter and cheeze together until fully incorporated.
- Add flour, paprika, and salt into cheeze mixture. Combined with a wooden spoon until dough forms. Add ice water. This is make the dough form into a ball.
- Roll dough into a thin, thin layer between 2 pieces of wax paper. The thinner the better, really, because the crunchier they will be. Using a 1 1/2″-2″ round cookie cutter, cut out dough.
- Using a skewer, flat side, make 6 holes around the outer circle and 1 hole in the middle. Transfer to a cookie sheet and lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until nicely browned around the edges.