- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together (flours, flaxseed meal, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon) in a medium bowl. With a pastry blender or fork, incorporate solid coconut oil into flour until crumbs forms.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into flour mix (molasses, milk, vanilla). Make into a dough ball.
- Divide into 2 balls. Roll out 1 ball onto a piece of parchment to 1/4′” thickness or desired thickness.
- Using a pizza cutter (either a straight edge or one with ridges) make cuts to form squares. Use a ruler if needed.
- Take a fork and gently poke holes into dough. Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until browned. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.