- 1 gluten-free ice cream cone (Let’s Do… brand)
- 2 scoops of non-dairy ice cream (I used TJ’s Vanilla Soy)
- 1 1/4 c. Enjoy Life chocolate chips + 1/2 c coconut oil, melted until smooth
- 2 Tbsp. chopped nuts of choice (I used peanuts)
- Place ice cream into cone and then a nice scoop on top.
- Mix 1 1/4 cups Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips with 1/2 cup coconut oil. Heat them up in the microwave, stir to combine, let them cool to a temperature that will not melt your ice cream and dip it in.
- Roll cone in nuts.
- Freeze upright for 20 minutes until back to firm again.