- 1/2 can red kidney beans
- 3 oz. tempeh, steamed for 10 minutes
- 1/3 c. gluten-free bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 flax “egg” (1 Tbsp flax seed meal + 2 Tbsp. water, set for 5 minutes)
- 1 tsp. vegan worchestershire sauce
- In a food processor, blend steamed tempeh and beans until roughly smooth. Combine remaining ingredients together until fully mixed.
- With you hands, form four even patties. Cook the patties on a skillet or grill (I used the George Foreman grill) and cook on each side for 3-4 minutes.