- 1 1/2 c. Bloody Mary mix
- 1/3 c. vodka
- 6 thin lime slices
- 6 celery sticks, 3″ long
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Margarita salt (optional)
- Combine Bloody Mary mix and vodka in a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Pour into popsicle holders. Do not fill up all of the way–leave about 1/2″ to the top.
- Place lime slice in the middle of each popsicle.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until it begins the process of setting. Place celery and popsicle stick in the middle.
- Freeze for another 90 minutes or until set.
- Run under warm water for 1-2 minutes until popsicles easily come out. Dust with margarita salt.