- 1 1/2 c. Cara’s All Purpose Flour Blend
- 1/2 c. oat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 c. homemade nondairy milk
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1Tbsp. flaxseed meal + 3 Tbsp. water (mixed and set for 5 minutes)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours with the baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl. Pour remaining ingredients inside the well. Mix until fully combined; your batter should be thick yet pourable. If it is too runny add a tablespoon of flour at a time. If too thick to pour, add a tablespoon of nondairy milk at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Allow to sit for 5 minutes while the waffle iron heats up.
- Cook each waffle according to your waffle iron instructions.
- Serving Size: 1 Waffle
- Calories: 315
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 165mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g