- 3/4 c. pumpkin puree
- 3/4 c. butternut squash, cubed (or sweet potato)
- 1/2 c. dairy free milk
- 1/4 c. cashews (or use nut/seed butter)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup (add more according to your taste preference)
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of sea salt
- favorite homemade coconut/dairy free whipped cream
- Place the butternut squash into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with a paper towel and cook on high for 5 minutes or until easy to mash.
- Throw everything into a high-speed blender (except for the coconut whipped cream) until completely smooth.
- If you want a thinner pudding, add dairy free milk by the tablespoon. Add more maple syrup if you need it sweeter.
- Layer the parfaits with the pumpkin pie pudding and coconut whipped cream.
- Top with chopped nuts or pumpkin seeds.