- 2 c. nondairy chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. coconut cream, canned (I buy mine at Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 c. nondairy milk
- Dash salt
- 1 c. chopped nuts, optional (or more!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with coconut cream, non-dairy milk, and salt. Remove from heat. Stir in nuts if desired and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper-lined small square pan. Place more chopped nuts on top if desired.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in fridge.