- 5 Tb cocoa powder
- 3 Tb coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tb powdered sugar
- 1 tsp agave/maple syrup/sweetener of choice
- dash of vanilla
- vegan Sprinklez (nonpareils)
- Combine all the ingredients together (except for the sprinkles) in a small bowl.
- Allow to set for a couple of minutes in the fridge. You do not want it to completely set but you also don’t want it be liquid-y. Give enough time for the coconut oil to harden up a little.
- Place in a Ziploc bag and cut a small snip out of one corner.
- One a parchment paper-line baking sheet make small circles with your chocolate.
- Immediately sprinkle with nonpareils.
- Allow to fully set in fridge or freezer.