- 2 c. Cara’s All Purpose GF Flour
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. canned pumpkin puree (not the pie mix)
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/2 c. boiling water
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c. walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Raw pepitas for garnishing the top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the wet ingredients together.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry. With a wooden spoon, mix until just combined. Fold in walnuts.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan (if garnishing, place pepitas on top of batter). Bake for 50-60 minutes or until knife comes out smooth when inserted.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and transfer to cooling rack.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 27g
- Sodium: 123mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g