- 2 c. grated raw cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp. ground white chia seeds + 3 Tbsp. water, allow to thicken for 2-3 minutes
- 1/3 c. gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 c. crushed crunchy gluten-free bread crumbs or cereal (ie: Chex, etc.)
- Heat up a small skillet with vegetable oil (enough to cover a tot) over medium heat until it reaches 350 degrees. It is very important to ensure that your oil is hot enough or else you will have a crispy exterior and a gummy inside.
- Mix all ingredients together except for the bread crumbs until well-blended.
- Create tater tot shapes with your hands and then roll around each tot into the bread crumbs to completely coat. Gently place the tots in batches into the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes until lightly browned. If you need to move the tots around to brown, do so.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and lightly season with salt.
- Serving Size: 5 Tots
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 2.3g
- Sodium: 326mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g