- 1 1/4 c. Cara’s All-Purpose Blend (see link below)
- 3 Tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced (or 2 tsp. dried rosemary)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. vegan butter, softened
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the flour, flaxseed, rosemary, and salt together. Add butter until small crumb grains form.
- Add water and syrup and blend until a smooth dough ball forms. If your dough gets too crumbly, add a teaspoon of water at a time.
- Divide into 2 balls and roll in between 2 pieces of parchment paper; the thinner the dough rolls out, the better (but also note the more delicate the dough becomes).
- Using either a pizza cutter or rigid cookie cutter, cut squares into the dough. Delicately place each square on top of parchment paper-lined baking sheet with a metal spatula. Sprinkle tops with salt.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (or until browned along the edges). Allow to cool on the baking sheet.
- Cara’s All-Purpose Blend: http://www.forkandbeans.com/2013/12/30/guide-gluten-free-flours/