Gluten, egg, and dairy-free
- 1 c. cornmeal (GMO-free, organic)
- 1 c. gluten-free flour blend (see link in post)
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. non-dairy milk
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. chopped jalapenos, from the jar
- 3 tsp. EnerG egg replacer + 5 Tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Make a well in the center and pour the wet ingredients together. Stir with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Pour batter into the muffin pan (these yield 10 muffins total).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of a muffin.
- Serve with non-dairy butter, raw honey, agave, or whatever floats your boat.