Breakfast for 2
- Combine everything together in a high-speed blender. Add a tablespoon of nondairy milk if you need to thin it out a little.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken up.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat and allow to completely warm up.
- Grease the pan with a small slab of vegan butter and pour 1/4 c. of batter into the pan.
- When you notice bubbles forming in the tops of the batter and the sides are firmed up, the pancake is ready to flip over. Each side should be nicely browned.
PLEASE READ: Due to using different flours then the ones I used in this recipe, please note that you might find that your batter will behave differently. If you do find that your batter is runny, add a tablespoon of flour at a time until the right consistency (on the thicker side).
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 282
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 130mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 7g