- 1/3 c. superfine brown rice flour
- 1/3 c. sorghum flour
- 1/3 c. potato starch
- 1 c. ground oats (gluten-free certified)
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 5–6 Tbsp. hot water
- 3 Tbsp. nondairy milk
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the wet ingredients until a firm dough forms.
- Roll a very small amount of dough between the palms of your hands until smooth ball is formed. Gently press down slightly. Using a toothpick, create a larger hole in the middle. Repeat until all the dough is used up.
- Bake for 25 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight jar.