- 1 c. oat flour
- 1/3 c. brown rice flour
- 1/3 c. sorghum flour
- 1/3 c. tapioca starch
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 Tbsp. hot water
- 2 Tbsp. nondairy milk
- 1/4 c. mini nondairy chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until almost combined.
- Fold-in the nondairy chocolate chips and mix until the dough is fully combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take about 1 tsp. of the dough and roll into a ball and place on the baking sheet. Gently push the sides down. Repeat for the remainder of the dough. Yes, this is tedious. It’s fun to make things from scratch, right?!
- Bake 25 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack.